Date: 6/5/19 8:24 pm
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Describing migrant shorebirds, was: Late Coos Shorebirds
I first encountered this notion about 1973 when l first subscribed to
American Birds. There is a pretty broad window surrounding the summer
solstice when we really don't know what's going on. Noting time and place
is about all we can do. Turning these peeps and pipers , curvebilled
snipers into vectors is idle speculation.lpn

Join us on Facebook!