Date: 6/5/19 5:45 pm
From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
Subject: [obol] Re: White-crowned sparrow song
See if you can study the plumage carefully and get some photos. That it
sings another species song suggests that it learned the song from a
Golden-crowned sparrow as it was maturing and could be indicative of it
being from a mating between two species, your zone might be a hybrid.
Either way, cool observation.