Date: 6/5/19 2:35 pm
From: phil Pryde <PhilPinSD...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] GWWA
I arrived at Cosoy St. at 11:30 and was told by searchers there that the GWWA had not been seen all morning. I stayed until about 12:30 and the only warbler I saw was a consolation prize Orange-crown. Lots of Juncos. Hey, I’m desperate.

Phil Pryde

View/Reply Online (#9714): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9714
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!