Date: 6/4/19 8:45 pm
From: Anthony Fife via Groups.Io <imtooflytofly=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Golden-winged Warbler continues 630pm
Great Bird Justin! Thanks for sharing. For those of you who couldn’t make it out today, or did and didn’t get good looks, I just posted a new video that got pretty decent looks at movements, behavior, and attributes. I hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/FiHjlAj0OkQ

Anthony “TooFly”
La Mesa

View/Reply Online (#9708): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9708
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!