Date: 6/4/19 5:34 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Malheur update
The Ground Squirrel Gazette

June 4, 2019

Some action today included a Northern Waterthrush at Benson Pond walk-in by Logan Kahle and also by Logan a Least Flycatcher singing at Roaring Springs. Fields was rather slow, as was HQ. Still a trickle of buntings, tanagers and vireos. HQ had one scruff yellow-rump.

I did finally find a couple of Black-throated Sparrows in the Alvord. Last night a Poor-will spent twenty minutes under my window, the first here at HQ all season.

MI about a 2 at Fields, 3 in the Alvord, 4 at Frenchglen and 5 at HQ. That is, follow the water.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com