Date: 6/4/19 5:19 pm
From: Jim Arterburn <JIMARTERBURN...>
Subject: Tulsa areas shorebird photos from May 14-26
OKBirds,

I have added shorebird photos to my website. Photos were taken around
the south Tulsa County and Wagoner County sod farms. Photos were taken
from May 14 through May 26, towards the end of the spring shorebird
migration. Some of the species added include American Golden-Plover,
Black-bellied Plover, Semipalmated Plover, Greater & Lesser Yellowlegs,
Willet, Hudsonian Godwit, Ruddy Turnstone, Dunlin, Sanderling,
Short-billed Dowitcher, Red-necked and Wilson's Phalarope, Stilt
Sandpiper along with several other sandpiper species. These photos can
be seen at the link below.

https://pbase.com/oklahomabirder/shorebirds_may_2019

Jim Arterburn

Join us on Facebook!