Date: 6/4/19 11:20 am
From: Andrew Block <andrewblock7...>
Subject: [MDBirding] American White Pelican, Chuck-will's-widows and others
When I was at Blackwater NWR on 6/2 I had an adult American White Pelican in the main pools where I have seen one before about ten years ago. On the way to Elliot Island the night before from Blackwater on a night drive I had several Chuck-will's-widows, many Clapper and several Virginia Rails, and three juvenile Great Horned Owls including one in the middle of the road. Also had two Red-headed Woodpeckers feeding on a mulberry tree along the auto-route at Blackwater.

Andrew