Date: 6/3/19 8:27 pm
From: Nagi Aboulenein <nagi.aboulenein...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Mystery Sparrow
Hi Charlotte - my best guess would be Brewer’s Sparrow, but the location seems off to me, and visually it’s not a perfect match. That dark vertical bar on the wing doesn't look very Brewerish, at least I couldn't find it in photos of Brewer's online.

Anyway, not at all an expert, but it's fun to director 🙂.

All best,

Nagi