Date: 6/3/19 4:25 pm
From: Sarah Rhodig <rhodigsarah...>
Subject: [obol] Volunteers needed for June 15/22 and July 6/13
Hello all!

My name is Sarah Rhodig, and I’m a graduate student in the Environmental
Science and Management department at Portland State University. Partnered
with the Lower Nehalem Watershed Council, I am conducting habitat
assessments around tide gated areas in the Nehalem Bay, OR, in order to
assess habitat suitability for salmonids and other wildlife. Part of these
assessments include several bird surveys throughout the year, for which we
are in need of some birder volunteers!

Surveys have begun, and we are in need of volunteers to conduct point-count
and call broadcast surveys on June 15th/22nd and July 6th/13th. Amateur to
experienced birders welcome!

Surveys will be conducted at the coast on Saturday mornings, and volunteers
can sign up for as many or as few surveys as they like. Option to carpool
for folks without transportation.

If you would like to participate, or would like more information, please
contact Sarah Rhodig at <rhodigsarah...> We look forward to hearing
from you!

Join us on Facebook!