Date: 6/2/19 6:56 pm
From: Harmon, Vonceil <vcharmon...>
Subject: Re: Passing of Ford Hendershot
My thoughts go out to his family and the great friends that he shared his unwavering passion for Red Slough and its avian inhabitants with. He was a wonderful fellow and I am blessed to have had the opportunity to see the Slough through his eyes. He will be greatly missed and I am sad for the future birders who will not experience his kindness and keen understanding of the natural world.

Thank you David for sharing the information.

Vonceil Harmon
Highway Biologist
Oklahoma Department of Transportation
Oklahoma Biological Survey