Date: 6/2/19 3:05 pm
From: Linda Adams <000000853e24127e-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Passing of Ford Hendershot
I'm so sorry to hear about Ford.  He has given Bill and me some great tours at Red Slough and was such a nice person.
Linda AdamsDuncan, OK

On Sunday, June 2, 2019, 11:29:31 AM CDT, David Arbour <arbour...> wrote:

Ford Hendershot passed away last Wednesday night in his sleep.  He was diagnosed with stage 4 Pancreatic cancer about three weeks earlier.  Ford was a forest service volunteer who helped give tours at Red Slough.  Many of you know Ford from going on his tours.  Ford was also an avid ebirder.  His Celebration of Life will be tomorrow (Monday) at 2:00 p.m. in Idabel at the United Methodist Church.

David Arbour

Join us on Facebook!