Date: 6/2/19 1:33 pm
From: B B <birder4184...>
Subject: [Tweeters] ID Help Please
This morning was gorgeous.  I went to Oso Loop Road and immediately heard the Male American Redstart singing.  It was in a tree immediately above my parked car.  It was very, songful and photogenic the whole time I was there - perching on both sides of the road right at the Mystic Mountain nursery.  While there I photographed a fairly drab warbler which I thought was a female or immature Common Yellowthroat at the time.  Now at home looking at photos I am not so sure.  Yellow on the throat and wings doesn't seem to fit.  Nashville?  Tennessee? Common Yellowthroat after all?  Other?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have uploaded the three best photos onto Flickr here.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/127293169@N07/albums/72157708892964687

There were numerous Swainson's Thrushes calling and singing at the Redstart site.

Thank you.Blair Bernson