Date: 6/1/19 6:17 pm
From: Alex Abela via Groups.Io <thebuzz90=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Prothonotary Warbler - Point Loma
I had a brief look at a PROTHONOTARY WARBLER near the silk oak in the alley between DuPont and Warner, a short while ago. Unfortunately, I lost track of it before I could manage a photo and haven’t been able to relocate it. There was also an OLIVE-SIDED FLYCATCHER flycatching from the top of the silk oak behind 531 Silvergate.

Alex Abela
San Diego, CA

View/Reply Online (#9691): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9691
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!