Date: 6/1/19 4:49 pm
From: Mark Stratton <zostropz...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] My August Pelagic ticket is sold
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I no longer have my pelagic
ticket. I want to thank everyone that contacted me and I tried answering
everyone personally but the response was overwhelming and I wasn't able to
answer them all. I'm sorry I am going to miss this trip and hope you all
have fun. I may see you all off in the morning as I will have friends from
Florida on that trip.

Mark Stratton
North Park

View/Reply Online (#9689): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9689
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!