Date: 6/1/19 2:45 pm
From: Earl Lebow <hawkowl...>
Subject: Fw: [MBBIRDS] Black Tern
Forwarded from Don Glasco re the Black Tern found at Zmudowski
----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Donald Glasco <don.glasco...>To: Earl Lebow <hawkowl...>Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2019, 2:30:47 PM PDTSubject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Black Tern
I saw an adult Black Tern in alternate plumage at 7:20a.m. at Zmudowski, briefly foraging with Forster’s Terns above flooded field west of lagoon. 15 minutes later Brian Sullivan refound it amongst Terns and Gulls in flooded area NE of lagoon. Still there at 9:00

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 1, 2019, at 11:58 AM, Earl Lebow <hawkowl...> wrote:

Is anyone planning on reporting to MBB the status of the Black Tern found at Zmudowski State Beach?
 I subscribe to e-bird alerts so have that information but I am sure there are those folks who have no idea about it's occurrence.
I realize that there are many who only submit e-bird reports but  this a rarity that should be more widely disseminated.

Thanks,
Earl