Date: 6/1/19 2:47 pm
From: hector galbraith <hg2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Yellow-bellied Flycatchers in breeding habitat in White Mountains
Hiking up the Kinsman Mountain Trail on North Kinsman yesterday I heard at least 4 calling YBFL close the trail where it ascended through the spruce-fir forest above 3,500 feet. They were not giving their “song”, the chebunk call, but the wavering towee call, presumably a territorial call. Also, gobs of magnolia, blackpoll, yellow-rumped warblers. Did not come across any boreal chickadees, though I have had them up there before.

Hector Galbraith
802 258 4836
802 222 1916 (c)