Date: 6/1/19 11:58 am
From: Earl Lebow <hawkowl...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Black Tern
Is anyone planning on reporting to MBB the status of the Black Tern found at Zmudowski State Beach?
 I subscribe to e-bird alerts so have that information but I am sure there are those folks who have no idea about it's occurrence.
I realize that there are many who only submit e-bird reports but  this a rarity that should be more widely disseminated.

Thanks,
Earl