Date: 6/1/19 11:40 am
From: Eric Storms <ericbs1975...>
Subject: [cobirds] Northern Parula, lower white ranch, Boulder co.
This morning, approx 1000ish my son and I came upon a northern parula along
the main trail, a little over .25 mile from the parking lot. It was in the
thick shrubs then flew off down stream. Managed to get a few photos that’ll
be added to my ebird list later today. Park was super busy with lots of
bikes, so not sure how time much it’ll spend near the trail.

Eric Storms
Castle Rock