Date: 6/1/19 10:05 am
From: Sam Zmolek <samzmolek...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Best places for Hermit Warblers and WH Woodpeckers
Thanks everyone! I drove my van out to Capitol Forest last night, crashed,
and drove up the nearest mountain first thing and was rewarded with a lifer
both by ear and visual, and some darn good pics. If only the Spotted Owl
were that simple, I might have all the regular WA birds checked off.

Cheers,

Sam