Date: 5/31/19 6:54 pm
From: Steve <stevethiessen...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Seagulls question

Yes Hakim, we do have some non-breeding Herring Gulls, that will stick around. I usually see them by the lakes, but they can show up anywhere. The majority of the gulls, right now ,are non-breeding Ring-billed Gulls. There were over 250, in the Oregon area, a couple days ago. I didn’t see a single Herring with them. When I’m birding by Lake Kegonsa, in the day, I see almost no gulls, on the lake. When I do see a single, it’s sometimes a Herring.
Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10