Date: 5/31/19 1:25 pm
From: Craig Tumer <craig...>
Subject: [obol] MAGNOLIA WARBLER in Washington County
At about 12:30 this afternoon, I had a male MAGNOLIA WARBLER along the Johnson Creek Trail in Washington County. Johnson Creek Trail is a THPRD trail north of SW Barnes Road. I saw the bird approximately 100 yards east of the trailhead at the intersection of SW Cedar Hills Blvd and Celeste Lane. I saw the bird only briefly before it flew off into the woods, but I was able to see the diagnostic field marks before I lost sight of it. This was during my lunch break, and I only had limited time to try to relocate it before I had to get back to the office. I may try again at the end of the day.
Sender: <obol-bounce...>

The trail borders an apartment complex, so be respectful of the neighbors if you search for this bird.

Craig Tumer
Portland
POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>