Date: 5/30/19 2:48 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Fwd: [southbaybirds] Red-footed booby
From my California Brother. Perhaps they're on their way north (again).
Aptos is near Santa Cruz, about 80 miles south of San Francisco

Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 08:43:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: MARK - SUSAN LECLAIR <susanleclair21...>
<susanleclair21...>
To: <southbaybirds...>

Hi birders,

I just got an email asking where the bird is. Hope this helps:

The cement boat is at Seacliff beach in Aptos. If you walk to the end of
the pier there's a big, wire fence stopping you from going any further.
Past that fence is a gate with pillars. The bird is usually sitting on
that gate between the pillars.

Happy birding,

Susan
_._,_._,_
------------------------------
Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#19945) <https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/19945>
| Reply To Sender
<susanleclair21...>?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5Bsouthbaybirds%5D%20Red-footed%20booby>
| Reply To Group
<southbaybirds...>?subject=Re:%20%5Bsouthbaybirds%5D%20Red-footed%20booby>
| Mute This Topic <https://groups.io/mt/31842959/974274> | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/post>

Group Owner <southbaybirds+<owner...> | Unsubscribe
<https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/unsub> [<matthewobrien...>]
_._,_._,_

Join us on Facebook!