Date: 5/30/19 2:13 pm
From: Michael Fialkovich <0000012b4af48ab0-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Allegheny County--Alder Flycatcher
Hi,
I had a singing Alder Flycatcher at Imperial today.  It was along King Road not far from the intersection with Country Hollow Road. Coming from Bald Knob it was on the right side of the road, at a point where there are two blank wooden signs on poles.  It was calling out in the brush and wasn't very loud.  I also heard a Yellow-breasted Chat and a Prairie Warbler in the area.
Alder Flycatchers are rare migrants here and I think this is the third or fourth record from Imperial.  I have to look it up to be certain.
Access to King Road has changed.  Now from the stop sign at the main pond, instead of turning left you need to go straight.  Part of the road is paved and part is a temporary gravel road.  Every time I go out there these days, something new is torn apart.
Sorry for the late post, my internet was down since yesterday and I just got back online late this afternoon.
Mike Fialkovich
Pittsburgh Area, Allegheny County

Join us on Facebook!