Date: 5/30/19 1:15 pm
From: Karen Garrett <kjgarrett84...>
Subject: Warbler neck
I've been sitting on Antler Rd Whitney Mountain (Benton try 5), for 45
minutes, waiting for one of the two singing Cerulean Warblers to show
itself. Seems that they are quite shy. I have had a most cooperative Red
eyed Vireo, and a semi-cooperative redstart. I have hh hi nheard an
Ovenbird, A Kentucky Warbler, an Acadian, an Indigo, and a Scarlet
Tanager. This is a great spot to just sit and listen. No traffic on this
road so far, just several people looking for Peter. I'm going to try to
stay until I SEE the Cerulean.

Karen Garrett
Currently in Garfield, and wondering if Cerulean Warbler neck is permanent

Join us on Facebook!