Date: 5/29/19 5:59 pm
From: Chip Clouse <chip.clouse...>
Subject: [cobirds] Bobolinkpalooza - Cherryvale Rd. Boulder Cnty
COBirders,
Yesterday I stopped by the old OSMP HQ turnoff and found 1 male Bobolink in
the field to the east of Cherryvale and south of S Boulder Rd. I continued
on down south of the Hwy 36 overpass to the Open Space field on the left
side to run the dog and found 4 more males. Today I am back with Jamie Simo
after work and there are at least 10 in this field. We have seen 6-7 males
chasing a female a couple times since our arrival. We've digiscoped a
couple cooperative males along the ditch perched in high grass. Its well
worth a stop here if you can make it.

Good birding,
Chip Clouse - Golden