Date: 5/29/19 3:21 pm
From: Lisa Ruby <lruby1...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] HUGO
HUGO left Mission Beach around a half hour ago. Thought I had posted here, but I didn't. It could have gone to Robb Field judging by direction it went. Lisa RubySabre Springs Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

View/Reply Online (#9667): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9667
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!