Date: 5/29/19 1:39 pm
From: DEBRA M POWERS <dmp2ec...>
Subject: [NHBirds] ID for a few I have never seen before? Roseate Terns? Red Knot?
Went for a cold walk around the seacoast this morning, let me apologize already if I have ID'ed incorrectly because I believe a few would be usual for this area.

Seabrook Harbor Beach-Roseate Terns 4 of them, there was over 10 on the beach. I thought they were all common terns but when I started to process the pics I realized these were different. Is this correct?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/47961070258/in/dateposted-public/

Seabrook beach, this was with a black-bellied plover so I thought it was a female, but know think maybe a Red Knot? Not totally sure.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/47961095901/in/dateposted-public/

Hampton on the seawall, I believe this is a Iceland Gull

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/47961070953/in/dateposted-public/

Seabrook Beach, is this a Sanderling in breeding colors? Or something else

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/47961055707/in/dateposted-public/

Additionally I saw, 5 Least Terns at Seabrook beach and 4 at Hampton beach State Park

Also two bonaparte's at Seabrook Beach state park.

Thanks

Deb Powers-South Berwick Maine