Date: 5/29/19 9:47 am
From: Diana Beatty <otowi33.33...>
Subject: [cobirds] CFO Convention - someone looking for a ride - also last day for online registration
Hi -
We received the following request for a ride to the convention - if you can
help please contact Bob Evans via the means below directly - thanks!

"I need a ride from the Denver/Boulder area to the Convention on June 12
and return on June 17. I tried to post a notice on CObirds but I can't make
it work. Please tell me how to post to CObirds or post a notice for me. My
e-mail is <revans9173...> and my telephone is 303-818-5256. Thanks for
your help."

Also - today is the last day for online registration - you can do so here -
https://cobirds.org/CFO/Conventions/Next.aspx

Diana Beatty
El Paso County

--

******

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the
old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.