Date: 5/28/19 5:55 pm
From: Laura Paulson <laura.a.paulson...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] RFBO at the Cement Ship
I was back at Seacliff last week and I checked multiple times with no
booby joy. Guess I was a few days early. Very much want to think it was the
bird from last fall and hope it is around when I get back again in
September. Here is a link to a photo taken today, posted on the Seacliff
State Beach website.
https://www.facebook.com/seacliffstatebeach/photos/a.469831613362923/859289207750493/?type=3&theater
Laura Paulson