Date: 5/28/19 5:17 pm
From: Mascoma Chapter NH Audubon <mascomabirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Final "Feathered Friday" Coming Up on May 31
Hard to believe, but the month of May is ending and so is the Mascoma
Chapter's series of bird walks at Hanover's Mink Brook.

By any measure, this suite of walks has been meteorologically challenged,
and this Friday's walk May be no exception as there is a 40% chance of
rain. Just the same, unless it is pouring, we will go out.

Meet at 7:00 a.m. in the parking area adjacent to the electrical substation
on NH Route 10 about ¼ mile south of the Hanover business district. The
trails are level but mostly dirt surface. Given the amount of rain
recently, we expect them to be soggy. Appropriate footwear is recommended.

The walk is free and open to the public. All experience levels welcome. Bring
binoculars and/or a spotting scope as you prefer. If weather conditions are
inhospitable, the walk will be cancelled. Please check your e-mail early
Friday morning for an update.

To be led by members of the Mascoma Chapter Steering Committee.

--
Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon