Date: 5/28/19 10:59 am
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Sherman Wrentit Report
One gender of Bustit has pale iris--awesome red herring. But streaky
throat? The Pallid Wrentit certainly frequents drier (but not colder)haunts
from Kfalls southward. But they ain't gonna leapfrog the length of the
state. "Neil Bjorklund "rings a bell. But no more than that. The comment
about common breeding species effectively dismisses the observer's choice
of ID for me.lpn