Date: 5/28/19 10:05 am
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [obol] Sherman Wrentit Report
On May 12, Neil Bjorklund reported several Wrentits in Sherman County.
Breeding Wrentits at this location would be a significant breeding range
expansion so I would like to contact Neil and get more details before I
make a run out to this location.  Anyone know his email address?

Wrentit (Chamaea fasciata) (6)
- Reported May 12, 2019 12:51 by Neil Bjorklund
- (45.3076,-120.9575), Sherman, Oregon
-
Map:http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=45.307646,-120.957482&ll=45.307646,-120.957482
- Checklist:https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S56258859
- Comments: "Wrentit is a common breeder in this portion of the
Deschutes drainage. They were all over my camp site and I watched them
foraging at very close range for two days.  The pale iris, long tail,
and streaky throat made it an easy ID."

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
Prineville Bird Club
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,
Central Oregon Oregon Birding Site Guide
http://www.ecaudubon.org/birding-locations
Oregon County Checklists
http://www.ecaudubon.org/county-checklists

https://www.avg.com