Date: 5/28/19 10:02 am
From: Leith McKenzie <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender loinneilceol for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: Legacy Bird RIP

-
Condolences on the loss of your beloved family member.  Fuzzy enjoyed a long life and from his point of view he dominated all of us lesser males.  I actually got to "pet" him once, but that was only because he was trying to bite me.  At the last second I got my hand on his neck and turned him away.  So he ran over and bit Marilyn on the arm instead.  Maitreya

Subject: Legacy Bird RIP
Date: Tue May 28 2019 9:54 am
From: gismiller AT gmail.com |
|   |
| Marilyn and I are grieving the sudden loss of our 23 year old goose Fuzzy Bird. I am only mentioning this to our OBOL family, because many of you have had the privilege of meeting him, or at least hearing various stories about him. He was a pretty good birder as well, pointing out overhead raptors on multiple occasions, helping us grow our yard list.

Craig Miller |

“Each of us is in truth an idea of the Great Gull and an unlimited idea of freedom.”

Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Join us on Facebook!