Date: 5/28/19 9:24 am
From: Donna Edmonds <dymonds2015...>
Subject: [cobirds] Cattle Egrets, Lake Arbor, Jefferson County
The flock (14) of Cattle Egrets is still hanging around the Lake, primarily
on the North side in a large grassy area. I first saw this flock a about 4
weeks ago.
Also still present is a pair of Black-crowned Night Herons. I have not
been able to find a nest, but these birds have also been here for at least
the past month.

Donna Edmonds
Arvada, Colorado 80003
719-369-9704/303-422-1909