Date: 5/27/19 10:20 pm
From: David Trissel <dtrisse1...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Hudsonian Godwit
At 2:30 today:

32.755986,-117.238495

Due north of skatepark at Robb Field.

Smaller and more colorful than Nearby Marbled Godwits.

David Trissel
San Diego, CA

> On May 27, 2019, at 9:46 PM, Anthony Fife via Groups.Io <imtooflytofly=<yahoo.com...> wrote:
>
> Looking at going out tomorrow morning (05/28/19) when I get off work (sunrise) to try and relocate. Anyone have a good description or gps location for where the HUDSONIAN GODWIT has been seen forging?
>
> Thank You,
>
> Anthony “TooFly” Fife
> La Mesa, Ca

View/Reply Online (#9641): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9641
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!