Date: 5/27/19 8:31 pm
From: Mark Stratton <zostropz...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Hudsonian godwit still present, and a celebration
Well, Camille and I came racing all the way back from Arizona,
communicating with Paul and pulled into Robb Field about 6:30 to see Gary
Nunn and Dan Cooper on the bird. Dan walk from the water up to the bike
path to make sure Camille and I got to see our lifer Hudsonian. It is a
big deal to me that Dan did this as I am having a hip replacement in August
and he knew I could not get down to the rocks. Dan, thank you so very
much. Anyhow, bird was still very happily feeding and hopefully sticks
around for a few days.

Mark Stratton
North Park

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 4:16 PM <lehman.paul...> via Groups.Io
<lehman.paul=<verizon.net...> wrote:

> Hudsonian Godwit is still present at 4:15 p.m. With the tide now coming
> quite a ways in, it will loose a lot of the feeding areas in the next hour.
> Hopefully it will still be here tomorrow at low tide again...
>
> This is a first County record, and it is Guy McCaskie's 500th bird in the
> county!!!! Yeah, Guy!
>
> Paul Lehman, San Diego
>
> Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
> Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com

View/Reply Online (#9637): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9637
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!