Date: 5/27/19 7:47 pm
From: Christian Martin <cmartin...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Cliff Swallows in Milan
While participating in ARWC's Source to the Sea paddle on the Androscoggin River today, I tallied at least 20 complete and active Cliff Swallow nests on the south (downstream) side of the Milan bridge just off Rte 16 in Milan, NH. I estimated seeing about 30 Cliff Swallows present.

- Chris

Chris Martin
Senior Biologist, NH Audubon
<cmartin...>

84 Silk Farm Road, Concord, NH 03301
603/224-9909, ext. 317 (office)
603/226-0902 (fax)

www.nhaudubon.org

New Hampshire Audubon - Protecting New Hampshire's natural environment for wildlife and for people.