Date: 5/27/19 5:31 pm
From: Steve Perry <s-perry...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Clark's grebe at San Elijo Lagoon, and late rufous HB
Hi all,

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S56804359

Got photos of a Clark's grebe just west of Tern Point (overlook at end of La Carina). Also, while carefully checking all hummingbirds along La Orilla Trail for the elusive b-chinned (missed again) I had a getting late male rufous HB. I have another one still hanging out in my neighbors yard, so perhaps there are several stragglers this season.

Steve Perry
Solana Beach

--
Steve Perry
Solana Beach, CA

View/Reply Online (#9635): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9635
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!