Date: 5/27/19 2:47 pm
From: Eric Storms <ericbs1975...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Louviers(Douglas) Scarlet Tanager
Tanager still present today, bouncing around the neighborhood. Also at this
truly incredible yard was a rose breasted grosbeak, a pair of lazuli
buntings, black headed grosbeaks, bullocks orioles, and the highest
concentration of western tanagers I’ve ever seen. In the alley around the
corner a common nighthawk was roosting.

Thank you for getting the word out and thank you for letting us visit!

Eric Storms
Castle Rock