Date: 5/27/19 11:52 am
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Coos Black Swifts/ LB Curlews 5/27/19
Out at N Spit Coos Bay early AM there were lots of swallows, as I watch
some up high I noticed higher, almost to the low cloud ceiling, about 30
swifts. About 6 were Blacks but most were Vaux’s.

No Hooded Warbler at Millicoma earlier in AM.

At Pony Slough in N Bend near a heavily worn gull flock (Ring-bills, CAs
and GWings) were two LB CURLEWS, the only shorebirds there.

Oh MI at Millicoma was 8- stopping even a few seconds meant instantly
having lots of friends. N Spit wasn’t near as bad due to a light breeze.

Merry migration!
Tim R
Coos Bay

Join us on Facebook!