Date: 5/27/19 8:54 am
From: Denise Donmoyer <nightowl57...>
Subject: Re: Swatara Creek Birds - Dauphin County
Ian
As a member of the Swatara Watershed Association, former manager of their boat rental at Black's Bridge Rd. and an avid birder I have done this trip many times during their yearly Sojourn and birded along the way. This is a great and wonderfully descriptive report. Isn't the Swatara a beautiful ride? I hope more people will take this trip and enjoy it. The upper part of the Swatara from pine Grove to Lickdale is great for birding too as it travels many miles through the mostly undeveloped Swatara State Park. Further down, if you start at the very nice launch at Jonestown, is also cool. You pass Blue Rock along the way. Great birding the entire length of the creek.

Denise Donmoyer
Sweet Arrow Lake
Pine Grove, Schuylkill Co.
<nightowl57...>