Date: 5/27/19 3:33 am
From: Harold A. Yocum <drhal2...>
Subject: Re: Common Nighthawks
Hollis, they are nice to see. I have 1 flying over Mitch Park and one sitting like a “bump on a limb”.
One of the spring migration specials are having a Mulberry tree . There is one aight almond one path at Mitch where we’re get a daily burst of day long feeding spot with many visitors: Swainson’s thrushes, robins, red bellied woodpeckers, waxwings, catbirds, etc. and squirrels. I notice most of the birds are very quiet- they just move around and eat berries. The squirrels are often competing, racing all over the tree, and chattering.
In other local parks with mulberry trees I have seen thrashers, Orioles, warblers and tanagers.
Hope you have one of those mulberry trees nearby .
Hal Yocum, Edmond

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 26, 2019, at 8:49 PM, Hollis Price <hollis...> wrote:
>
> I have been enjoying watching two common nighthawks the last two evenings flying above my back yard.
>
> Hollis Price
> NE if Jones
> Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!