Date: 5/26/19 8:53 pm
From: Ed Newbold <ednewbold1...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Black Swifts at Lake Sammamish Park today
Hi all,
Delia and I birded Lake Sammamish State Park today for 5 hours.  We continue to be impressed by the way State Parks is giving nature a prominent role in the landscaping of this park which is quite more beautiful and more natural than it was, say 5 or 6 years ago.  We had a great day, which we posted on ebird.
Black Swifts appeared overhead on two occasions, perhaps there were 9 or more, it was hard to count. There were Hirundines and Vaux's Swifts in the air also.

We came home to a declining migration presence on Butyl Creek, with only 3 warbler species taking baths this evening, Wilson's, MacGillivray's and Yellow.  (OK, I'm bragging.)

Best wishes,

Ed Newbold  non-greenbelt Beacon Hill, Seattle, WA. Butyl Creek is our backyard recirculating creek.  <ednewbold1...>