Date: 5/26/19 3:08 pm
From: Brett Niland <bestguess...>
Subject: Re: Bixby sod farms
We were past the barricades on the other side of the water. The female ruddy was way back in the back, but through the scope the fanned raised tail was a dead giveaway.

The stilt came right over us and flew back to near the duck and landed by the avocet. It was an easy ID in the air close up, but even at a distance through the scope those legs are something else. :)

Thank You,

Brett Niland
Cell: (918) 200-1818

On May 26, 2019, at 3:46 PM, Richrd Gunn <richardgunn1940...><mailto:<richardgunn1940...>> wrote:

You must have gotten really close to see that.

On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 9:07 AM Brett Niland <bestguess...><mailto:<bestguess...>> wrote:
Add a ruddy dick and a black necked stilt to the 129th E at about 146th area.

Thank You,

Brett Niland
Cell: (918) 200-1818

> On May 26, 2019, at 8:54 AM, Brett Niland <bestguess...><mailto:<bestguess...>> wrote:
>
> Not a lot out at the Bixby sod farms this AM. Cattle egrets at Watkins sand, and an avocet at 129th E at about 146th. Needed those this year.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Brett Niland
> Cell: (918) 200-1818

Join us on Facebook!