Date: 5/26/19 12:53 pm
From: Vicki Biltz <vickibiltz...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Great Guide for Spain, Donana Wildlife, Strait of Gibraltar, etc
I finally found the business card of the young guide we had in the Madrid
area for a couple of days. He is young enthusiastic and very good.
Our second guide's website,
www.donanawings.com Vicent Esteller Turlo, takes his time, and just lets
you spend as much time as you need and want to watch the birds. I wish we
had spend the whole 8 days of birding with him, altho I did get the
wallcreeper that you can only find with a lot of work.

The guide we used for Barcelona and Aragon area. The first guide was just
too fast, and altho is was supposed to be a photography trip, he gave me
little time and gave only occasional, effort to help me get decent photos.
He is a guide used to counters, and runs that way, which is fine for
counters. I was too slow for him, and he was in too much of a hurry.

So anyway, several had emailed me asking for the second guide, so now you
have it.
I don't know the cost, as my friend paid for it. (not so sure we are
friends anymore To bird with a non birder who pays your whole way, and
holds it over your head the whole time, not a good idea. )

Happy Birding,
Vicki Biltz

<vickibiltz...>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/