Date: 5/26/19 11:33 am
From: Steven Brown <sbrown37...>
Subject: [cobirds] Least Flycatcher, CSR, El Paso Co, Sun.
Hey COBirders,

Quiet morning at Clear Spring Ranch with the better weather. I only saw a few migrants.

Best were a variety of flycatchers that dropped in:
Least Flycatcher (imm)
Willow Flycatcher (imm)
Western Wood Pewee (ad F)
Olive-sided Flycatcher (imm). My first banded at CSR, and only the 2nd I’ve seen in the hand. They usually stay up pretty high.

Other than that, mostly imm Yellow Warblers, late to the party, and recaps from earlier this week.

Have a good weekend,
Steve Brown
Colo Spgs