Date: 5/26/19 8:37 am
From: Bill Tice <ticebill7...>
Subject: [obol] TVs
Hi All,
I usually do not pay much attention to Turkey Vultures, as they are usually
common and conspicuous. But this morning, just a few minutes ago, I
counted 16 circling around above my place in Falls City, Polk County, at
the western edge of the Willamette Valley. Yesterday there were about 8 or
so. Am wondering if there is a little range expansion, or maybe a dead
deer nearby? But they appeared to be just catching the morning thermal.
Anyone else seeing more than usual this year?

--
Bill Tice

:
Birding - The best excuse for getting outdoors, and, for avoiding chores

Join us on Facebook!