Date: 5/26/19 5:48 am
From: Craig Ridnour <cridnour...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Trumpeter Swan in Stoney Creek. ANNE Arundel Co.
Hi, not a knowledgeable birder but an avid watcher of wildlife in our little piece of the Chesapeake, Eli Cove at the end of Stoney Creek. The attached photos of a swan that came to visit we think is a trumpter(deep French horn voice and no yellow spot) and doesnt appear to be banded. Any additional info anyone can provide is most welcome!