Date: 5/24/19 4:35 pm
From: Nicole Desnoyers <njdesnoyers...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] HY Vermilion Flycatcher at Morley Field
This morning (5/24) I found a hatch year Vermilion Flycatcher outside the
north-west corner of the baseball fields at the Morely Field Sports Complex
in Balboa Park. Exact coordinates are 32.738047, -117.140418. I wonder if
it could be a dispersing juvenile from the nest in Mission Bay that Paul
Lehman noted had recently fledged on April 15th, or from a nearby
undocumented nest.

Nicole Desnoyers
North Park

View/Reply Online (#9615): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9615
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!