Date: 5/24/19 10:58 am
From: Sara Baase Mayers <sarabirdingg...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] PLNU lively with migrants, young birds, etc this morning
     Keith and I birded with Eric Kallen at Point Loma Nazarene
University (the path along the east edge of the campus) this morning
(May 24, roughly 7:40-9:40AM).  We saw Warbling Vireos (5-6 in one tree;
Eric saw a larger flock go by), Western Wood-Pewees (3, I think),
Townsend's Warblers (2 males), Yellow Warblers (3), a Swainson's Thrush,
an Olive-sided Flycatcher, and a Pacific-slope Flycatcher.  There were
several juvenile juncos, bushtits, and Black Phoebes.  (No parula.)

======================
Sara Mayers
Point Loma (San Diego)

View/Reply Online (#9613): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9613
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!